FirstyNews – our news service
Firsty provides digital publishing news and views to the book publishing sector via our dedicated News website and monthly newsletter.
The Firsty newsletter, emailed to more than 4,000 industry subscribers in the last week of every month, contains:
- a lead article focusing on current trends and the latest technologies in digital publishing,
- an interview with an industry leader,
- a monthly round-up of the main activities at Firsty and,
- a selection of some of the standout news items drawn from other media sources around the world.
All our newsletters provide space in which publishers and industry suppliers can place an advertisement. Partners receive regular opportunities to promote their services free-of-charge. If you would like to feature in the newsletter as an interviewee, contributor and/or advertiser please contact us at …yes you guessed it… email@example.com, call us on +44 (0)1635 581 185 or complete the enquiry form here.
If you would like to join a growing number of knowledge hungry industry practitioners then simply follow the link below. Don’t worry we will not inundate you with spam. The newsletter is sent out once a month and that is what you’ll receive, provided we don’t get stuck in your spam filter. Very occasionally we might email you a bonus newsletter, usually these follow the IPG annual jamboree and the book fairs in Frankfurt, London and New York.
You can sign up to our newsletter using the form in the footer below.
FirstyNews.com is a responsive (RWD) website (i.e., it automatically adapts itself to the mobile device on which it’s being viewed) carrying:
- the current newsletter features – commentary, interview(s) and Firsty news items,
- archived newsletter features, commentaries and interviews